KVR Rank: 281 193 276 [30-Day: 344; 7-Day: 257; Yesterday: 338]
114 members are following Stylus RMX and 179 members are following Spectrasonics @ KVR.
Overview and features:
- First product using new S.A.G.E. technology (Spectrasonics Advanced Groove Engine).
- Realtime auto-sync to the beat so grooves are always in time, even when performed live. Groove Control is always active for optimum sound quality at virtually any tempo.
- Massive cutting-edge 7.4GB Core Library, with nearly triple the sounds of the original Stylus (the original Stylus core library also included).
- Expandable: add more grooves with new series of "S.A.G.E. Xpanders" from Spectrasonics, also expandable with Groove Control activated sample libraries and with Propellerheads REX files, which allow a user to import their own audio loops via ReCycle.
- Thousands of grooves, sounds, patches and interchangeable "Kit modules" for building grooves from scratch.
- New multi-page user interface design with fully integrated Browser for easily auditioning & organizing grooves.
- World-Class integrated FX Racks w/24 professional effects: Tube Limiter, Tape Slammer, Modern and Vintage Compressors, Wah-Wah, Power Filter, 6 different Vintage/Parametric/Graphic Equalizers, Flame Distortion, Valve Radio, EZ-Verb, Gate Expander, Stereo Imager, Flanger, 2 different Phasers, 3 BPM Delays, Retroplex Tape Delay.
- Innovative Chaos Designer adds musical variations and "improvising" within stereo audio grooves.
- 8-part Multitimbral, each part can have dozens of grooves and samples.
- Eight stereo outputs (with supported software).
- Edit Groups offer unique control of individual beats within an audio loop: add ambience to just the backbeat, control the pitch of the snare inside a stereo loop, reverse only specific slices in the loop... non-destructively.
- Favorites Menu creation of user defined suites of grooves, perfect for project-by-project work.
- Built-in Mixer w/ 8 channels, mute/solo, level, meters, 4 Aux sends, output assignments.
- Drag and Drop MIDI files into host sequencer.
- User Kit building from core library, User Remixes, cross-platform/cross-host patch compatibility.
- Easy MIDI Control of all 10,000 parameters with MIDI Learn: simply grab the parameter and the hardware control.
- Powerful sound design features include new multi-mode Power Filter, 3 syncable LFOs, 3 AHDR envelopes, Reverse and more.
- Edit Templates to browse and audition grooves using custom sets of parameter edits.
- Easy Edit page with Big Knobs for simple, yet powerful control of key parameters.
- 3 hours of Video Tutorials are included – a visual way to quickly learn about Stylus RMX.