|Type / Tags|
Subconscious is a dual arpeggiation sequence synth with oscillator crossfading, feedback modulation, and independent filter and amp envelopes for both oscillator sections. Subconscious has two different onboard sequencers, a gate sequencer and a modulation sequencer, which can be used for stepped sequences, gated pads and modulation of the pitch and filters.
- 2 oscillator sections, each consist of a modulator and carrier.
- Sync, Ringmod and FM of each osc section.
- Crossfading between oscillator sections.
- Two filter sections with envelope inverters.
- Gate Sequencer: For triggering or gating.
- Mod Sequencer: For modulation of pitch and filters.
- Sequencer Polyphony: Allows 'layering' of sequences for each key pressed, thus acting similar to an arpeggiator.
- Random Probability for each sequencer.
- 5 envelopes: 2 amp, 2 filter and one mod. Each envelope can be triggered by the gate sequencer, individually or simultaneously.
- 3 assignable LFOs with fade in time.
- Dual Stereo Delay section.
- Assignable X/Y vector and modwheel.
- Feedback modulation: Creates feedback between the two oscillator sections, which modulate each other.
- 64 presets (32 by Tim Conrardy).