|Developer||de la Mancha|
|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
subhuman is a specialized 2 Osc synth for creating powerful sub bass, either for low down basslines, or sub-bass kick drums and drops.
By playing notes several octaves below middle C, subhuman will create a deep sub bass from the pure sine wave generated by Osc1. You can add to this with a different waveform on Osc2, detuned, sync'd and out of phase to get an extra layer of sound. Use the envelopes to shape the volume, pitch and LFO profile, each one has multiple contours for each stage to get just the right effect. The tempo-sync LFO can make the filter wobble or sweep and the overdrive will add some dirt. Drum mode removes the sustain stage of the envelopes to give you a percussive sound on each note, used with the pitch envelope to get that classic drum machine kick.
- 2 oscillators with independent volume, detune and phase.
- Osc2 has 11 different waveforms.
- Osc2 can be synced to Osc1.
- Note-on sync option.
- Resonant LP filter.
- Tempo sync LFO to modulate LP filter cut-off, 5 waveforms, note-on sync, depth & phase.
- ADSR volume envelope.
- ASR envelope for pitch and LFO.
- All envelopes can have each section with a different contour.
- Graphical display of envelopes and waveforms.
- Drum mode removes sustain section of envelopes.
- Overdrive for more dirt.
- Octave selector to reduce master pitch for simple layering.
- MIDI CC / MIDI learn on all controls.
- Mono/poly options with envelope retrigger and portamento.