|Developer||Greiner Engineering Tools|
|Type / Tags|
|This is a Hardware product|
|Interfaces||USB 1USB 2|
|I/O||D-Sub InD-Sub Out|
|Driver||No Driver Required|
Mac OS 10.4 and above
Analog summing with DAW-driven automation.
- 16 channels with left-center-right assign.
- Unique stereo bus design with low noise & distortion + high current output.
- Passive summing node output for experimentation with different amps (Neve, API).
- Cascade-able design.
- Familiar stereo metering.
- DAW-driven volume automation, powered by a plugin inside the DAW you already own and are already familiar with — no need to learn a new automation package or buy a new computer.
- Balanced channel inputs & direct outputs for insertion into any existing console.
- Super transparent, modern VCA design.
- Infinitely expandable architecture.
- Compatible with any hardware control surface that's compatible with your DAW.