|Product||Super Audio Cart|
|Type / Tags|
4GB disk space
2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
2008 processor or better
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Super Audio Cart is a comprehensive virtual instrument featuring 7 classic video game systems sampled in fine detail and powered by a custom 4-layer Kontakt synthesizer engine. Over 1,000 factory presets are included covering both classic and authentic waveforms, ROM instrument banks, lo-fi PCM drums, and noise, as well as modern synth patches using extensive layering, FX, and modulation.
The library is available now for $149, supporting the free Kontakt Player plugin (VST, AU, AAX) and offering full NKS compatibility (Komplete Kontrol series keyboards, Maschine).
- Seven classic video game systems.
- NES, SNES, GB, 2600, C64, SMS, GEN.
- Over 5,500 samples.
- Over 600 unique sound sources.
- Over 1,000 factory snapshots (authentic + modern).
- All-new SNES ROM sample bank.
- Classic GEN game instruments.
- Carefully edited to preserve authenticity.
- Recorded using actual hardware.
- Four independent sound source layers.
- Integrated sound source browser.
- Over a dozen filter models.
- Mapping, playback, mono/poly and portamento controls.
- 5 FX racks with 8 modules each.
- Includes custom SNESVERB.
- Poly arpeggiator, gate & sequencer.
- Sound, FX, and arp randomizers.
- XY performance pad.
- 64-slot modulation matrix.
$149 - Digital download with USB shipping option, available now for Kontakt Player. Click here to read more and purchase.
Overview & Basic Editing