|Product||Super Audio Cart PC|
|Type / Tags|
Kontakt Player OR full Kontakt
4GB Disk Space and RAM
2009 processor or better
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Super Audio Cart PC is a comprehensive virtual instrument featuring 8 classic computer systems and soundsets, sampled in fine detail and powered by a custom 4-layer Kontakt synthesizer engine. Over 1,100 factory presets are included covering both classic and authentic waveforms, FM synthesis patches, lo-fi drums, and noise, as well as modern synth patches using extensive layering, FX, and modulation.
The library is available now for $99, supporting the free Kontakt Player plugin (VST, AU, AAX) and offering full NKS compatibility (Komplete Kontrol series keyboards, Maschine).
- Sounds from: Amiga, Atari 400/800 (POKEY), AEGIS synth, MSX / SCC.
- Commodore 64, Amiga Tracker, WinGroove, SoundBlaster/AdLib card.
- ALL sounds recorded through actual hardware where applicable.
- Multiple versions of many sounds: Line vs. Mic, normal vs. limited, etc.
- Synth tones, acoustic multisamples, resampled instruments and FX, drumkits, oneshots.
- Carefully edited and looped for maximum authenticity.
- Four independent sound source layers.
- Integrated sound source browser.
- Over a dozen filter models.
- Mapping, playback, mono/poly and portamento controls.
- 5 FX racks with 8 modules each.
- Includes custom SNESVERB.
- Poly arpeggiator, gate & sequencer.
- Sound, FX, and arp randomizers.
- XY performance pad.
- 64-slot modulation matrix.
Video Waltkhrough: YouTube.com/watch?v=s3yh7jsN6IU
All demos are 100% Super Audio Cart PC.