Super String Thing is a multi-purpose physical modelling synth for producing a wide range of natural and un-natural acoustic sounds. Anything from guitars, through bowed strings, flutes and bells to atmospheric textures can be produced using the unique synth engine of Super String Thing.
- Control over impulse.
- Control over resonator (string).
- Control over resonant body.
- Variable bandwidth pre-filter.
- Various modulation controls.
- Various controls for tonal quality.
- Repeating note control.
- Advanced play and dynamics.
- Infinite range of possibilities.
NOTE: CPU usage is quite high and a minimum 1.2GHz processor is recommended. CPU spikes may be noted in some hosts - this will be the first issue addressed in any point update release.