|Price (MSRP)||Free / $8 / €8|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
SuperSonico is a virtual analog synthesizer for Windows.
It has a single oscillator with a generator of harmonics that can be detuned from each other, and can be adjusted to different scale/chord intervals to make fat sounds and one-finger chords. The Sub-Oscillator includes an option that generates a single low octave that is repeated along the keyboard.
When doing a click on some controls or zones, it will appear a contextual help on the board at top of the panel.
This synth is suitable for classic analog sounds such as moogy sounds, strings, bass, brass, leads, organs, atmospheres, pads, drums, emulations, toon sounds, etc.
- 1 single oscillator that includes:
harmonics generator with adjustable / randomizable phase relationship.
sub-oscillator with optional lower octave throughout the entire keyboard.
- 1 noise generator with Density control.
- 2 envelope generators.
- 2 filters.
- 1 LFO synchronizable with tempo.
- Effect "Vintager": it offers vintage warmth according to the specified year.
- Reverb, chorus/flanger, delay, tremolo, echo, including tempo sync.
- Using a pedal as switch to enable/disable the modulation wheel.
- Mono and poly keyboard.
- 4 modes of note trigger, useful mainly in mono keyboard mode.
- Fast Help: When doing a click on some controls or zones, it will appear help text related.
- MIDI Learn.