|Type / Tags|
SuperTron is a Virtual Analog Synthesizer with Step Modulator that generates sequences typical of the 70s and 80s, Dance, Trance, percussion, analog strings and other retro sounds. It has functions for live performance, allowing changes in several controls with one click. The Step Modulator has 4 "scenes" that work as sub-presets of quick access. The filters bring special features for working in the stereo panorama spectrum. The "Vintager" effect generates vintage warmth to the sound.
- 2 oscillators.
- 2 envelope generators.
- 2 filters with control of "Pan" (balance left/right) and "Wide" (panoramic frequency distribution).
- 1 LFO with Synchronization pulsator and Mono-Poly option.
- 1 Step Modulator of 16 steps that includes:
- 2 graphic screens.
- modulation of tone, pulse, volume and filters.
- Handling of the trigger of envelopes.
- 4 Scenes for each preset (means 4 subpresets).
- Manual and automatic Scene change.
- "Vintager" effect: it provides vintage warmth as specified year (from 1960 to 2012).
- Standard Effects (reverb, chorus/flanger, delay, ECHO, Distortion).