Due to its flexibility, the SV-315 compressor is suitable both for tracking and mastering environments, and imparts character and warmth on programme material through its essentially analogue design. So whether you want to gently smooth a vocal, totally crush some drums, or compress an entire mix, this processor will do it with superior polish.
- Independent compressor and limiter models.
- Sonalksis 'State-space' physical model design for true analogue response.
- Multiple switchable circuit model parameters provide flexible character.
- Zero latency throughput [just like a true analogue compressor].
- Anti-Breathe mechanism [prevents sharp 'clicky' attack after a pause].
- 64bit floating point precision internal processing throughout.
- Up to 192 kHz support.
- Ultra efficient processing, with specific optimisations for native processors.
- Glitchless switch transitions [e.g. limiter in/out, bypass on/off].
- Graphical display indicators provide detailed feedback on response settings.
- Support for most formats on Mac & PC platforms.