€749 / $999
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
ProjectSAM suggest that Symphobia is everything you have been missing in your orchestral palette - immersive ensemble multi-samples attained by true ensemble recordings and intense cinematic effects, all available in a rich selection of combinations and articulations. With Symphobia, you have at your disposal "an extremely inspiring orchestral tool for scoring film, games and television".
- Live recordings of orchestral full-ensemble multi-samples captured in a beautiful concert hall environment.
- Vast library of orchestral clusters, rips and other instantly inspiring cinematic effects.
- Lots of additional cinematic content including Dystopia II and ethnic flute phrases.
- Two mic sets available: Concert Stage and Close mic.
- Orchestral sections recorded as full-range ensembles, pre-seated on the stage.
- Custom Kontakt scripting and interface offering repetition, simulated legato, octaver and more.
- Approx. 33 GB library pool in 44.1 kHz 24-bit.
- NI Kontakt Player included.
- Mapping/programming unlocked, audio/scripting locked.
Concept of Symphobia
Symphobia is not your traditional orchestral sample library. Instead of focusing on individual instrument multi-samples, Symphobia offers ensemble multi-samples with a rich selection of orchestrations and articulations. These playable ensembles cover all of the sections from the orchestra, as well as the entire orchestra playing together. The reason is simple: the real thing sounds so much better. A staccato note played by violins, violas, horns and trumpets, together, correctly seated at the concert stage, will sound much more cohesive than a mixture of individual sample recordings of these four instrument sections. This makes Symphobia the ideal tool for creating big orchestral arrangements and orchestrations. In addition, a number of individual instrument articulations are available, such as violin section flageolets and horn section marcatos.
The ensemble sounds make up about half of Symphobia. The other half is all about cinematic effects: performances that cannot be recreated using individual multi-samples. Like the ensemble performances, the effects are available in different orchestrations, played by different sections throughout the orchestra. You will find violin glissandi, as well as full orchestra rips and stabs. Every effect is available in a number of variations or articulations.