|Product||Symphobia 3: Lumina|
|Price (MSRP)||€849 / $1,099|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
With Symphobia and Symphobia 2, ProjectSAM explored the heavier side of orchestra. Featuring full orchestra, choir, smaller ensembles and a wide range of guest instruments, Lumina dives into the world of fantasy, mystery and animation, adding depth and delicacy to your musical palette.
ProjectSAM is well-known for its ensemble recording concept. The warmth and beauty of orchestra and choir performing together has been captured. Lumina is packed with orchestrated textures covering the full spectrum of fantasy and mystery. Refined with grand piano, harp and percussion.
Lumina's solo and guest instruments range from legato woodwinds, such as oboe and clarinet, to a celtic harp, tin whistle and a full bell tower. The library also pays homage to the playful world of cartoons with dedicated ensembles and phrases for careful tiptoeing and tongue-in-cheek suspense. Of course you will find ProjectSAM's popular Dystopia section, too, with all-new sound design based on Lumina's samples.
Multis are a feature of the Symphobia series. Lumina builds on this concept by combining ensembles and instruments into thematic 'Stories'. Using clever keyboard mapping and controller assignments, Stories give you numerous musical features on one keyboard - all within a single Kontakt track. In this way, Lumina's ensembles, solo instruments and textures all take part in a bigger Story.
- Aimed at fantasy, mystery & animation.
- Designed for film, TV & video game scoring.
- Ensemble recordings (featuring full orchestra & choir).
- Chamber ensembles (including solo strings & soprano choir).
- Legato instruments (including soprano voice).
- Guest instruments (including celtic harp & double bass).
- Genuine concert hall recordings.
- Real-time mixing of direct, ambient & wide mics.
- 39 GB compressed audio pool (75 GB uncompressed).
- Kontakt Player 5 license included.