|Price (MSRP)||$295 - $1295|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
Recorded by 11-time Grammy nominated classical recording engineer Prof. Keith O. Johnson, the EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra was recorded in a "state of the art" concert hall where orchestras mainly perform.
To achieve the feel of a live concert hall performance, each instrument and section was recorded with three mic positions, close, stage (conductor's position) and hall. By selecting different mic positions, users can mix these sounds together to create any kind of natural ambience their project requires. This eliminates the need for artificial reverb.
Four versions available:
- EWQLSO Platinum Complete Plus 24-Bit and 16-Bit (194GB).
- EWQLSO Platinum Complete 24-Bit (117GB).
- EWQLSO Gold Complete 16-Bit (33GB).
- EWQLSO Silver Complete 16-Bit (11GB).
- 64-bit* with 32-bit compatibility PC (*see system specifications).
- Full memory access MAC (requires 64-bit MAC).
- Intuitive custom interface.
- Intelligent Performance section including Portamento, Repetition, Legato, Round Robin Reset.
- Improved articulation window and controls.
- On screen mic position mixing (Platinum and Platinum Plus only).
- Switch able 24-bit/16-bit depth (Platinum Plus only).
- State of the art Convolution Reverb with pre-delay and additional Master control to route reverb to all instruments in an instance.
- Convolution includes hall orchestra was recorded in for additional control of hall ambience.
- Intelligent release trail engine that follows the note-on samples volume at all times, so release trails always match.
- Release trails unaffected by mod-wheel cross-fade programs, radical mod-wheel movements do not degrade release trails.
- Recall custom key-switches instantly.
- Key-switch sizes now unlimited.
- Improved sound quality with high-resolution audio engine.
- Hi fidelity one pole filter for natural cross-fades.
- Stereo image editing now possible using channel sourcing.
- Licenses included to install each section on multiple computers (Platinum and Platinum Plus, ilok required for each computer).
- Original and Pro XP expansion combined into "complete" PLAY version.
- Silver to Gold to Platinum to Platinum Plus compatibility streamlined.
- Completely re-programmed for PLAY from the original recordings.