|Product||Symphony I/O Mk II|
|Type / Tags|
|This is a Hardware product|
|I/O||¼” Line InADAT OpticalAES/EBU InAES/EBU OutD-Sub InD-Sub OutS/PDIF|
Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee's newest flagship AD/DA conversion, modular I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
The Symphony I/O Mk II comes with direct connectivity to one of three different platforms – Thunderbolt, Pro Tools HD or Waves SoundGrid network.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt audio interface.
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps.
- Original Symphony I/O modules are compatible with new Mk II chassis.
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category.
- Choice of Thunderbolt or Pro Tools HD (Mac/PC) connectivity.
- -Waves SoundGrid and Dante connectivity coming soon.
- Ultra-low latency performance – 1.35 ms with Thunderbolt and Logic Pro X.
- All new, highly customizable Symphony Control software provides easy access to all I/O parameters.
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control.
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
- Input and Output Flexibility.
There is a Symphony I/O Mk II solution for everyone; the home studio, project studio, commercial recording studio and scoring stage. Choose from four base I/O configurations, 2×6, 8×8, 16×16, or 8×8 with 8 mic preamps and easily expand as your studio grows. With two module slots and the capacity for up to 32 inputs and outputs of A/D & D/A conversion per unit, Symphony I/O Mk II offers the best per-channel value of any interface in its category.
Legendary Sound Quality.
Apogee engineers have made it their passion to improve every new flagship product by using the latest in electrical components and designing optimized circuitry that often exceeds the expectations of the component manufacturer. This is the Apogee Advantage. Symphony I/O Mk II is the culmination of this 30 year commitment and raises the bar on all Apogee products before it with even better audio clarity and sonic transparency. In fact, when equipped with either the new 8×8 or 16×16 Mk II I/O modules, Symphony I/O Mk II outperforms all other multi-channel audio interfaces available for Pro Tools HD or Thunderbolt based systems, making it the flagship audio interface for the entire professional audio industry and the obvious choice for countless GRAMMY winning artists, producers, songwriters and engineers.