Syntorial is synthesizer training software that teaches synth programming and sound design. Pairing video demonstrations with interactive challenges, Syntorial builds the user's ability to program patches by ear. The built-in synthesizer includes over 60 common synth parameters that are gradually introduced, one-by-one, to create a challenging yet enjoyable learning experience from start to finish. Syntorial includes:
- 129 Interactive Challenges.
- 147 Videos.
- 706 Patches.
- 64 Synth Parameters.
- 39 Quizzes.
- 33 "On Your Own" tasks.
The goal of Syntorial is to enable the user to:
- Stop relying on presets.
- Program the sounds they hear.
- Get a deep, intuitive understanding of the most common synth parameters.
Syntorial's built-in synth also comes as a VST/AU plugin, and includes:
- Subtractive synthesis.
- Three Oscillators (Two with Waveform, Pitch, Pulse Width, and Mix controls, and a Sub oscillator with Waveform and Volume controls).
- Saw, Pulse, Triangle and Sine waveforms.
- FM knob.
- Noise Oscillator.
- Oscillator Sync.
- Filter (Low, Band and High Pass) with Resonance and Key Tracking.
- ADSR Filter Envelope.
- ADSR Amp Envelope.
- AD Modulation Envelope.
- LFO with four waveforms, seven destinations, rate, amount, trigger, and mono/poly modes.
- Mono, Legato and Poly Voice Modes.
- Unison with Voice, Detune and Spread controls.
- Ring Modulation.
- Distortion, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, and Reverb effects.
- Mod Wheel, Pitch Wheel and Velocity controls.
To learn more and try for free, go to www.syntorial.com