|Product||T-Force Trance Gate|
|Type / Tags|
-- Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
-- Any CPU that supports SSE (Intel Pentium III and above, AMD XP and above)
-- 128MB RAM
-- 10 MB free harddisk space
-- 32-bit VSTi compatible host software (note: the plug-in is 32-bit but may run under some 64-bit software that supports also 32-bit VST plug-ins)
T-Force Trance Gate is a Trance Gate VST-Effect for rhythmic gate effects triggered by a full envelope controlled step sequencer. With this effect you can create chopping effects to your favorite sounds. It's ideal for creating the typical rhythmic gated pad sounds commonly heard in trance music. With the envelope controlled step sequencer it's even possible to turn your pad sound into a powerful arp-like sequence.
- on/off switchable host synced Step Sequencer with 32 individual on/off switchable steps.
- individual Panning for each step.
- individual Velocity Control for each step.
- 1 Resonance Four Pole State Variable Filter, switchable between Low Pass, High Pass, Bandpass and switchable 12/24 dB slope, Resonance can be driven up to self oscillation.
- 1 on/off switchable ADSR Filter Envelope controlled by the Step Sequencer.
- 1 ADSR Amp Envelope controlled by the Step Sequencer.
- BPM-Tempo possible up to 8x speed.
- Volume Control to adjust the volume between original sound and effected sound.
- Mix Control to adjust the amount between original sound and effected sound.
- Dual Delay, switchable between Stereo mode and Ping-pong mode (right and left channels have their own tempo settings).
- Stereo Reverb.
- all functions fully automatable.