|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Silverspike TapeIt 2 is a VST-Plugin to record audio streams creating wave files in real-time.
You can plug TapeIt 2 into your VST host application at any point accepting VST plugins. While copying the sound unaltered from input to output, TapeIt 2 writes it to a standard WAV file. This way you can grab any audio signal that appears at one of the plugin-points of your audio host.
- Manual and automatic recording level adjustment.
- Automatic normalizing (optional, no need for level adjustment).
- Various WAV formats: 8, 16 and 24 integer, 32 bit float.
- Synchronized recordings. Four different synchronization methods: Locator mode, measure mode, midi mode, playback mode.
- Generation of time stamped files (using broadcast wave format).
- Integrated dithering with 2nd-order noise shaping.
- Drag and drop of recorded files.
- Waveform display.
- Information and operations on past records.
- Flexible user interface with variable window size.
- Export accurate mix-downs.
- Listen in while exporting.
- Record VSTis while playing.
- Bounce your tracks.
- Record dry and wet effect signals.
- Monitor any specific point in the signal chain.