Crypto Cipher has announced the release of Tarangs, a rare Indian instrument Collection for Kontakt.
The samples are recorded from the most rarely heard instrument today: JALTARANG and TABLATARANG. The library consists sets of Jal Tarang, Tabla Tarang, Spoon Tarang and derived sound designed instruments. Jal Tarang (means waves in water) is an Indian melodic percussion instrument, it consists of sets of ceramic bowls tuned with the aid of water, and the bowls are played by striking edge with wooden sticks, one in each hand.
The Library covers variety of instruments like scratchy tuned instruments, Tinkle bells instruments, heavy attacking Jaltarang/Tablatarang instruments, Tinkling Spoontarang sounds, Reverse sound effects, Basic Jaltarang and Tablatarang patches,Multis etc; Script created for this library makes it more beautiful. We added pads to the library which are derived from the Jaltarang and Tablatarang samples.
- • Basic Instruments includes Jal Tarang, Tabla Tarang, Spoon Tarang.
- • Samples size 538 MB (NCW Format).
- • 20 plus Instruments patches designed from basic instruments.
- • Custom Script for creative workflow.
- • Jal Tarang (10 Velocity Layers – 10 Round Robins).
- • Tabla Tarang ( 8 Velocity Layers – 8 Round robins).
- • Custom Pads from Jal Tarang and Tabla Tarang samples.
- • Custom Arp presets for instruments.
- • Multis Included?• PDF Documentation available for download.
- • Sample Resolution : 44.1khz/24 bit.
- • Format : Kontakt4.
- • Note : Free Kontakt player will only work for 30 minutes. Product work with Kontakt 4.2.3 or higher full retail version only.
Demo Multi Instrument from Library: youtube.com/K7r1SCdz-0E
Demos using Tarangs Library: soundcloud.com/crypto-cipher/tarangs