TB DeEsser removes or reduces excess sibilants in vocals (such as 'sss' and 'tth') without adversely affecting the low-frequency (voiced) parts of the signals. A variable cross-over frequency and de-essing threshold allow for a precise control of the de-essing function. There is no need to adjust attack or release parameters as these properties are automatically adjusted depending on the input signal.
TB DeEsser's stereo, split-band design also allows for limiting of any excess high-frequency content in other signals including full stereo mixes.
- Zero-latency processing.
- Stereo design with monitor function to listen to removed sibilance.
- Single or split-band operation.
- Support of all sampling rates from 11 to 192 kHz.
- Variable cross-over frequency and sensitivity.
- Variable amount of sibilance removal.
- Variable attack, release, and stereo link properties.
- Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs.