The perfect listening room… Many have experienced the difficulty to realize a listening environment free of standing waves, undesirable reflections, the perfect reverb time, perfect loudspeaker placement with a flat frequency response, and without any disturbance for others.
With TB Isone, a stereo virtual reproduction system and listening room can now be experienced simply using a high-quality headphones. The frequency response and the directivity pattern of the loudspeakers can be adjusted. Furthermore, the reverb time and volume of the virtual listening room and the distance to the virtual loudspeakers can be fully customized.
- Zero-latency processing, allowing for studio and live operation.
- Support of all sampling rates from 22 to 192 kHz.
- Loudspeaker designer to model frequency response (on axis and 45-degrees off-axis response).
- Customizable room (volume, distance, early reflections, diffusion).
- Customizable loudspeaker azimuth angle (0 to 45 degrees).
- Customizable HRTFs (strength, head size, ear size).
- Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs.