TB Reverb is a versatile room acoustic simulation and reverberation algorithm. It provides ample of control to change the simulated room, including frequency-dependent reverberation times, room size and shape controls, variable warmth and cutoff frequencies, and control over wall diffusion.
- Zero-latency processing, allowing for studio and live operation.
- Support of all sampling rates from 11 to 192 kHz.
- Adjustable room size and shape.
- Separate controls for reverberation time and damping character.
- Adjustable wall diffusion.
- Highly optimized code and low CPU load.
- Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs.