|Type / Tags|
The Telematic is a deeply sampled Fender Telecaster. It has 120 different layers, sustains, retriggered sustains, releases, slides up, slides down, hammer ons, pull offs, mutes, pre notes... We sampled each strings separately up to the highest fret.
It features a chord recognition algorithm that can recognize any chord you play on the keyboard and translates it to a guitar tab, allowing the selection of each string, juts like on a real guitar. We also modified the guitar itself and separated the two pickups which allows you to mix them or choose only one. We implemented a powerful strum engine based on calculations on real playing as well as a way to create arpeggios and realistic guitar parts.
All of this makes it an amazing tool for non guitarists to be able to create guitar parts without touching a real one!
- 8.28 GB, 9562 samples.
- Strumming engine (features chord recognition and a smart strumming technique to produce guitar-like chords) and complete control of all its parameters.
- Legato script to play natural hammer ons pull offs and slides.
- Natural hand placement simulation.
- 5 velocity layers for the sustain up.
- 5 velocity layers for the sustain down.
- 5 velocity layers for the sustain up retriggered.
- 5 velocity layers for the sustain down retriggered.
- 10 release samples per note.
- Multi velocity Hammer on, pull off, slides up, slides down, mutes, ghost notes, pre notes.
- Cabinet simulation.
- Multi-effect chain (expandable in the FX tab).
- Control over the different pickups.
- Advanced bend control.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerful interface and advanced features.