|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
Temptress is a new concept for songwriting and production, providing inspiration and modern musical production elements within a powerful virtual instrument for RTAS, VST and AU capable workstations.
Elephant Development Software assembled a team of top songwriters and producers to create musical content and, at the same time, engineered a new way to integrate chord progressions and musical phrases into your productions - in real-time, in any key, and at any tempo you choose.
A simple yet powerful browser in the Temptress plug-in window provides previews of the diverse musical content in an ever expanding library. Pop, rock, country, dance, hip-hop and many more musical styles are covered in the Core Library's hundreds of cues, and you can utilize audio elements or the actual MIDI data used to create the cues. It's as simple as drag-and-drop from Temptress to the tracks in your host DAW and you have great sounding musical phrases at your disposal.
- Huge Core Library (over 3GB comprising hundreds of cues) with more expansions coming all the time.
- Musical cues covering popular music styles, including pop, rock, dance, hip-hop and country.
- Ability to audition and use cues at any key, tempo or time signature utilizing a fantastic industry-leading pitch shift and time-stretch engine.
- Musical cues created by renowned producers and programmers using the latest and most popular synths and sound banks.
- Ability to drag-and-drop audio and MIDI clips from plug-in window directly to your DAW's tracks.
- Cues can be sorted by style, tempo, key or time signature and auditioned in real-time, locked to your sequencer.
- Compatible with DAWs and sequencers that support VST, AU, or RTAS plugins.
- Inspiration at your fingertips.
- AU, VST and RTAS plugins included with installer.
- Contains over 300 cues in Core Library with expansions coming soon.
- Supports drag-and-drop of audio and MIDI data to your sequencer.
- Each cue available as separate elements - great-sounding stereo audio and MIDI data with original synth sounds clearly labeled – 24-bit 44.1kHz wave files.
- Syncs to host workstation tempo and beat with the push of a button.
- Seamlessly time stretches and pitch shifts cues using world-class processing.
- Modern production styles and sounds in many different genres, including dance, rock, pop, hip-hop and country.
- Change pitch by ear or using a simple graphical keyboard.
- Sort cues by genre, tempo, key or time signature.
- Supports all sample rates and bit depths (original files are 44.1kHz, 24-bit .wav files).