The Conservatoire Collection - a completely unique collection of 10 different baroque, renaissance and early musical instruments for Kontakt Player and Kontakt. The collection centres around two magnificent reproduction harpsichords, and also features guitars, theorbos and a hurdy gurdy.
- 23 GB core sample library (9 GB on disc with NCW lossless compression).
- 24 bit 96 khz stereo sampling.
- 10 Kontakt Player instruments:
- French Harpsichord.
- Flemish Harpsichord.
- English Theorbo.
- Baroque Guitar.
- Baroque Timpani.
- Renaissance Side Drums.
- Hurdy Gurdy.
- Up to 10 velocity layers, 3 alternate Round Robin layers.
- Key-off samples and multiple articulations according to instrument.
- Real time hand position control for guitar instruments.
- Custom Convolution Reverb Impulse response library.
- User selectable scales and tuning control for all pitched instruments.