|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The Drop is an analog modelled resonant filter plug-in.
- Dual filter section with a Highpass followed by a Lowpass filter.
- 10 Highpass and 10 Lowpass circuit modelled filters from classic synths.
- Loads of drive and character.
- Full frequency range and perfect resonance tracking without oversampling so there is no delay for live use.
- Huge amounts of resonance, also a resonance limit button for DJ use.
- Two LFOs, one basic, one powerful with step sequencer for levels.
- Two Envelopes / Followers, diode modelled, from input or sidechain.
- FM from input or sidechain.
- Stereo and Mono processing.
Reviewed By Chris_A
April 11, 2015
in my opinion - this is the best filter plugin currently available  - set at 2x Oversampling it sounds sublime. modulation options are top notch aswell - the LFOs and the clever step sequencer strike just the right balance between being creative + very flexible. also, its dual Envelope triggers are amazingly fast & accurate - which turns the Drop into the best sounding noisegate around.. super-useful for cleaning up drums or noisy sources in a transparent way. It can work a miracle on a noisy drum mic [removing both hiss & rumble by triggering LP & HP filter gates at the same time] - if you make electronic music you need to have this in your plugin folder.Read more