The T-Pain Effect is a collection of three fun and easy music-making tools:
- The T-Pain Engine: Make beats. Record vocals. Share. (Standalone app).
- The T-Pain Effect: Vocal processing, the T-Pain way. (Effect Plug-in).
- iDrum: T-Pain Edition: T-Pain's virtual drum machine (Instrument Plug-in).
The T-Pain Engine
The T-Pain Engine will have you arranging beats, recording vocals, and posting your tracks online. The T-Pain Engine is the perfect musical sketchpad for getting your creative juices flowing.
- Make beats: choose from dozens of beats, all designed by the pros, or customize your own.
- Record vocals: sing, rap, or freestyle, then add the official T-Pain Effect.
- Share: post songs for all to hear, straight to the web via SoundCloud.
The T-Pain Effect
Tune up your vocals to the T-Pain extreme, or kick it down a notch for subtle pitch correction.
- Hear the effect while you're recording (in most hosts).
- Adjust the effect's strength with the Hardness/Softness control.
- Customize the effect with scale presets, or create custom scales.
iDrum: T-Pain Edition
This virtual drum machine is as simple to use as the hardware drum machines of the past, but with all the flexibility of a software virtual instrument. Use as a standalone application or as a plug-in synced to your favorite host.
- Includes hundreds of professionally-designed beats inspired by over 50 new T-Pain iDrum kits, each with all-new samples.
- Create new kits, patterns and songs.
- Import your own samples.
- Transform each sample's sound with pitch, filter and decay effects.