|Developer||3rd Floor Sound|
|Type / Tags|
The Theory is not your average instrument refill. It's an idea refill, a scale and chord resource, a MIDI score checker, and a music theory teaching tool for Reason version 5 and above & Record.
- 152 Reason and Record song files, 76 for each program, or 76 for v6 and up.
- 17 Chord files containing 82 chords, each in individual clips organized four different ways: by quality, type, interval structure, and type versus structure.
- 12 Scale files containing 223 scales in individual clips, and 30 full scale maps that contain the scales plotted across the entire keyboard.
- 12 "Chords In Scales" files that contain all the chords transposed and plotted across 30 scales they fit into. 30 more Chords In Scales files, one for each scale, that have the scales and chords transposed for each key.
- 3 scale files that include every possible 5, 6, and 7 note scale organized by structure, mode, and transposed in modes. 1 file containing 30 full scale maps transposed for each key.
- 1 Music Theory overview - a song file that works as a course covering everything from sight reading to time signatures, the circle of fifths, chord construction and more.
- 2 pdf files: a companion to the music theory overview and a chord & scale index listing the spelling for every chord and a cross reference of every scale.
Example song files are available on the product page.
The Theory is also available as part of The Theory Bundle with The Theory II: Arcanum, and also with The Autotheory at nearly 20% off the total price.