|Product||The Ugly VSTi Interface|
|Type / Tags|
Ugly VSTi Interface is a simple host application for VSTi plug-ins. It loads one VSTi at a time, and no effects, but it's intuitive and stable.
- The Ugly can now be launched by double-clicking a VST file.
- Now remembers your MIDI input device of choice.
- Added "hold" button for onscreen keyboard.
- Now passes aftertouch MIDI data.
- Added Panic button (kill all hanging MIDI notes).
- Lots more little improvements.
- Awesome new ugly colors.
Reviewed By techdawg
December 8, 2016
I installed Ugly VSTi, chose my MIDI input, chose my audio interface in output options, loaded a VSTi and loaded a patch. When I play my MIDI keyboard the MIDI received indicator lights on and off but I got no sound. I checked and tested my audio interface with AudioMIDI Setup and it's fine. So I'm still looking for a free VST host. Anybody know a VST host that works with OS X Yosemite (10.10.5) ?Read more