A physical modeled plucked string synthesizer which features:
- Timbre and Decay switches by velocity for the easiest guitar patterns sequencing.
- Alternate Legato function for a unique solo mode.
- "Board ring" and "Smooth string" variations for the expressive buzzings you get with many acoustic instruments.
- A flexible Distortion unit with Low Pass filter and envelope sensitive to dynamics.
- Special filter for speaker emulation.
- Stereo Chorus and smooth Reverb.
- Accurate preset generator.
- 10 different basic timbres with velocity switch function for dynamic timbre changes.
- Timbre gain.
- Pitch tuning: coarse (semi-tone) and fine.
- Envelope controls: decay and release (Damp).
- Decay velocity switch function for dynamic note muting.
- Velocity sensitivity (adjustable).
- Pluck control: how much and where the string is pulled.
- Cavity: resonance for all strings.
- Special modeling effects: "Board Ring" switch and sliders. "Wave invert" switch. "Smooth String" switch. "More harmonics" switch.
- Voices from 1 (Mono) to 16 max.
- Mono biphonic: Unison detune, 4th interval, 5th interval, OctaveUp interval.
- Mono performance: Retrigger, Legato, Alternate.
- PitchBend range: 1..12 semitone.
Effects and Master section:
- Distortion: Amount. Tone : filter cutoff. Filter resonance. Gain reduction.
- Filter envelope: Attack, decay, envelope delay, "Touch" for dynamic envelope response.
- Stereo Chorus.
- Stereo Reverb: smooth reverb with Mix and Space controls.
- Filter for Speaker emulation: with Frequency and Band Width controls.
- Feedback effect to simulate amplifier to pickup loop: with Distance and Level controls.
(Feedback effect switches automatically to a mono echo effect when Distortion is off).
- Master Volume control.
- MIDI learn function.
- Deviation feature allows to set a small random deviation on pitch and pluck
parameters for a more expressive performance.
- Presets large menu and ability to set the custom default bank or restore the factory one.
100 presets bank ready to use.