KVR Rank: 1087 1035 [30-Day: 1253; 7-Day: 1058; Yesterday: 1056]
4 members are following ThrillMe and 57 members are following discoDSP @ KVR.
ThrillMe is a multi-effects processor divided into 3 parts.
- 4 bands (Bipole shelving IIR filter - (1 x Low-shelf + 2 x Peaking + 1 x Hi-shelf) x 2 (stereo).
- Serial Routing.
- Auto Adjustment.
- 3 bands.
- Splitting filter: Single-pole IIR/-6dB oct x 2 (stereo) x 3 (bands).
- Band range: 0-1kHz/1kHz-10kHz/10kHz-Inf (with -6dB/oct crossover roll off).
- Algorithm: VADP - Virtual Analog Dynamics Processing.
- Envelope: Attack / Release (Self adjusted).
- Ratio: from 1:1 to 1:128.
- Threshold range: -inf dB. to 0.0dB, exponential curve.
- Type: Mathematical waveshaping.