$129 / 129€
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Tines Anthology features eight Electric Pianos, deeply multi-sampled and wonderfully scripted.
From 1965 to 2007 these electric pianos have been making waves. Tines Anthology includes a comprehensive retrospective, cataloging the most famous and sweet sound models all in one library.
Every sound was captured at 24-bit / 96 kHz utilizing the best in analog and digital gear to bring you a faithful reproduction of these esteemed machines. In addition to expansive sample library a number of vintage modeled FX are available to further customize your sound, including; speaker simulation, drive, chorus, phaser, spring reverb, tremolo, autopan and many more.
Electric Piano Models
The eight Electric Piano models include:
- two of the very first manufactured Mk I models : built in 1974 and 1978.
- the Mk II : introduced in 1981, one of the most loved Electric Pianos.
- the Mk III : manufactured in 1982, a very rare and quite broken model.
- the Mk V : born in 1984, a stunning and pretty rare model.
- the Mk 7 : newly introduced in 2007.
- two Piano Bass : created in 1965 and 1970, these were heavily used by The Doors.