|Product||Tiny Chaos Engine|
|Type / Tags|
Tiny Chaos Engine is a "found sound" drum-machine. It's a sophisticated groove box made with a collection of unlikely sound sources that include a lawn mower, kite flying, celery, static electricity, trickling water and a broken piano as well as some more obvious percussive sources.
It's great for adding rhythmic and tonal interest to more straightforward beats or for creating whole landscapes of clickity clack, wub wub.
- the Chaos button for instant randomisation.
- the Order button for an instant return to normality.
- comprehensive editing with quick edit system for instant results.
- 12 sample engines with individual articulation control.
- 12 sequence engines with algorithmic looping controller.
- lots of great binaurally recorded sounds.
- built in manual.
Tiny Chaos Engine will play nicely with FULL Kontakt 4 and 5.
Download it for free at: www.sound-dust.co.uk
Watch the video walk-through here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFogCYSNN5Q