|Type / Tags|
Windows XP or higher
OS X 10.6 or higher (Intel only)
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Tkapik is an amplitude controlled generative sampler plugin. Add it to a track, then load a sound file and Tkapik will trigger the sample with random settings every time an amplitude peak is detected in the input signal. The sample can either be mixed with the input according to its amplitude envelope or completely replace the signal using the "solo" mode.
- Sampler supporting wav and aiff audio files.
- Sample triggering based on input signal amplitude.
- Combine the sample and the input signal using the envelope follower.
- Replace the input signal using the solo mode.
- Random start offset, loop points and optionally pitch on every trigger.
- User defined range for pitch random.
- Sample reverse.
- MIDI learn.
- Vector based resizable user interface (Windows and OS X only).
- Lifetime free updates for registered users.