|Type / Tags|
Windows XP SP 3 or newer with a processor that supports SSE2 (AMD or Intel processor from around 2004 or later). An iLok device is required to use the AAX format.
OS X 10.5 or later, and an Intel processor. An iLok device is required to use the AAX format.
|Copy Protection||Key File|
TonedPLUS is a specialized tone shaping plugin with analog modeling. It is designed primarily for use in the mastering process or on two-track audio busses. TonedPLUS uses two distinct equalization processes: a three-band tone-shaping matrix, and a specially designed high pass (HP) filter.
The three-band tone-shaping matrix uses a crossover-style filter bank of first-order filters (-6dB per octave). This type of equalization produces very gentle and broad filtering, with minimal alteration of phase. Very wide boosts and cuts can be accomplished while still sounding natural. This style of equalization also mimics some of the interactions between frequency bands that are commonly found in passive analog EQs and analog tone controls. The tone-shaping matrix can be applied to stereo channels, or processed in mid/side mode. Additionally, TonedPLUS can be switched to use a two-band matrix.
The HP filter is specifically designed for accurately adjusting the low/sub bass energy. The filter has selectable Q and roll-off. The scale of the HP controls is specific to low bass, and ranges from 10 Hz to 50 Hz (with accuracy to 0.01 Hz). Just like the tone controls, the HP filter can be applied to the stereo channels, or processed in mid/side mode.
In addition to all of the tone and HP controls, TonedPLUS also includes an analog modeling engine to simulate the sound of various hardware devices. TonedPLUS allows the user to select from seven different electronic input types, and five different amp types. Each input and amp model contains unique frequency characteristics, saturation, self noise, and other nuances. There is also a feedback control to simulate the effect of using negative feedback within an analog amplifier path.
TonedPLUS also uses many standard LVC-Audio features, including:
- Stereo width and balance controls.
- Output Clipper.
- Phase reverse and left/right channel swap buttons.
- Delay and phase compensated mix control.
- Adjustable input and output metering with peak and loudness meters.
- Internal 64-bit precision with selectable oversampling rate (off, 2x, 4x, and 8x).
- Knob controllers with fine- and superfine- control, and built-in A-B comparison.
System Requirements and Specifications:
- Windows: VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX plugin formats. Toned requires Windows XP SP 3 or newer with a processor that supports SSE2 (AMD or Intel processor from around 2004 or later). An iLok device is required to use the AAX format.
- OS X: AU, VST, VST3, RTAS, and AAX plugin formats. Toned requires OS X 10.5 or later, and an Intel processor. An iLok device is required to use the AAX format.
TonedPLUS is available to purchase for $64.95 USD. To purchase TonedPLUS, visit the Purchase Page at LVC-Audio.