|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Torque aims to enhance the tone of snares, toms, kicks or an entire drum kit in your mix, with natural-sounding results that no regular pitch-shifter will allow.
The key to a great-sounding mix is rooted in the tonal balance of the drums. Yet, as mixers, we don't always get hit with drums that were perfectly tuned or recorded.
Torque is a precision drum tone shifter that will help you salvage mistuned drums, pitch them to a specific key and enhance their tone – without retriggering or replacing, without the artifacts introduced by traditional pitch shifters, and without losing body, timbre, resonance or attack.
Driven by Waves' Organic ReSynthesis technology, Torque detects and analyzes the drums' formant, amplitude and carrier information, reassembles it, and allows you to manipulate the tonal and pitch characteristics, all while preserving the natural attack, resonance and duration of the original sound.
With intuitive controls and zero latency, Torque is perfect for the studio as well as for live shows, where FOH engineers can now have the luxury of re-pitching problematic drum tone mid-show or even mid-song.
- Tone shifter for acoustic and electronic drums.
- Adjusts drum timbre & pitch without retriggering or replacing.
- Accurately shifts by +/- 1200 cents (12 semitones / 1 octave).
- Focus section for precision formant/frequency control.
- Precision threshold & trim controls.
- Torque Live component with zero latency.
- Driven by Waves' Organic ReSynthesis technology.