Toxic III features a hybrid synthesis engine, combining the best of FM and Subtractive synthesis.
Toxic III Features:
- Hybrid FM-Subtractive synthesis engine.
- Low CPU usage with no loss of sound quality.
- 6 customizable, anti-aliasing oscillators, each providing a rich, noiseless spectrum.
- 6 ADSR Envelope Generators, one dedicated to each oscillator.
- A "warm", multimode, analog-modeled filter, featuring Low-Pass, Band-Pass, and High-Pass settings.
- A dedicated Envelope Generator tied to the filter.
- 2 free-shaped, tempo-syncable LFOs.
- FM and LFO matrix.
- Up to 64 voice polyphony.
- Up to 8 voices unison with stereo spreading.
- Support for any samplerate.
- Completely sample accurate.
- 2 comprehensive multi-effect modules, offering Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Tape-Delay, and Chorus effects.
- 8 band, analog-modeled, parametric equalizer.
- An aggressive distortion module.
- A modern GUI design, featuring Maxx Claster's "Symmetric Interface" layout.
- 64-step sequencer, featuring Maxx Claster's "Smart-Sequencer" technology and double polyphonic capabilities.
- MIDI modulation matrix, allowing the user to route up to 10 MIDI controllers to modulate Toxic III parameters.