|Type / Tags|
Toy Marimba features a small tuned percussion instrument made of rosewood and rope. This handmade toy instrument was found in a distressed state and some work was required to restore its original functionality. It was sampled with wood and bamboo mallets, with 3 Round Robin repetitions and 3 velocity layers for the main hits. Slides and glissandos (up/down with 3 speeds) are also included along with slowed down samples crafted for wooden and airy textures.
- 6 Kontakt Instruments (.nki).
- 4 Kontakt Multis (.nkm).
- Up to 3 Round Robin.
- Up to 3 Velocity layers.
- Glissandos Up/Down with 3 speeds.
- 291 Samples (44.1kHz / 24-bit).
- 7 Custom Reverb IRs.
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV.
- Sample sets including: wood hit, bamboo hit, slides.
Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4+ full version required.
SoundCloud Demo: https://soundcloud.com/audiothing/sets/toy-marimba