|Type / Tags|
Windows Vista or later, a 32-bit or 64-bit host, and a processor that supports SSE2 (AMD or Intel processor from around 2004 or later).
OS X 10.5 or later, a 32-bit or 64-bit host, and an Intel Core2Duo (or better) processor
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Transector is an aggressive transient-shaping audio plugin. It is used to attenuate the various transient qualities of an audio signal. It can be used to boost the initial attack of various instruments, such as adding more crack to a snare or kick drum. Simultaneously, Transector can alter the decaying portion of audio. This is useful in many situations, such as decreasing the decay of a vocal track, or reducing to amount of room ambiance in drum tracking.
Transector is a highly customizable transient designer that can be used in a variety of mixing situations, with a variety of sonic material, and as a creative tool. Although the default settings work in many situations, Transector provides access to many advanced features. This includes:
- three separate transient gain stages (attack, sustain, and release).
- clipping and saturation controls.
- external side-chain controls.
- low-pass and high-pass side-chain filtering.
- separate left- and right-signal transient processing.
- stereo width and balance.
- mid/side mode with adjustable transient gain amounts.
- transient metering.
- input metering, output metering, and adjustable waveform history display.
Transector is provided as a demo plugin. It is available in the following formats:
- Windows 32- and 64-bit VST.
- Windows 32- and 64-bit VST3.
- OS X 32/64-bit Audio Units.
- OS X 32/64-bit VST.
- OS X 32/64-bit VST3.
Transector can be purchased for the price of $29.95 USD (plus 6% tax for U.S. customers). For more information and to download the demo, visit LVC-Audio.