|Type / Tags|
Traveler Organ is a multi-sampled instrument library featuring an early 20th century Clough & Warren flat-top reed organ. A variety of stops and articulations were meticulously recorded dry in studio, with high quality noiseless preamps and a trio of Neumann microphones, capturing all the subtle nuances of this wonderful instrument. We captured a variety of stop configurations and articulations including sustains, marcatos and staccatos, along with bellows creaks, key clicks and plenty of custom sound-designed organs, pads and ambiences.
This 61-key, 13-stop organ has a sound that can fit any genre of music ranging from the playful street performances of the streets of France to powerful classical church music. From soft and airy to powerful and deep, Traveler Organ was recorded dry, perfect for the application of reverb to make it fit in anywhere - and we provide dozens of spaces to choose from through the FX rack.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like attack, release, transient offset, dynamic swelling, octave, vibrato and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic arpeggiation modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. There's also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of special FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations:
- Fully multi-sampled 61-key flat-top pump reed organ, with fully extended playable key range for deep lows and soaring highs.
- 26 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations and performance controls.
- Beautifully rendered 3D user interface.
- Special Midi-CC and Velocity-crossfaded presets.
- Antique organ bellows, key clicks and other SFX and sound design content.
- Custom sound-designed FX and ambient presets in a variety of categories and styles.
- Sustains, staccatos and diminuendos.
- Different stop settings and reed voicings.
- Round robin for every articulation, including releases.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 70 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
- 3.78 GB Installed.
- 1686 Samples.
- 26 Kontakt 5.5 .nki preset banks.
- 24-bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio.
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization.
- Bonus Pads, Soundscapes and Atmospheres.
- Convolution reverb with a variety of different room, hall and special effect acoustic environments.
- PDF User Manual
- Visit the product page