|Type / Tags|
- 2 Oscillators, one SubOscillator and a Tuned Noise generator.
- 7 fully bandlimited waveforms per oscillator, detune, transpose and table shift controls.
- PWM in both oscillators, with manual width control or controllable by LFO.
- MULTI mode, which turns oscillator 1 in eight individual oscillators, with multi detune control.
- SYNC mode.
- Portamento with fixed and variable time, fingered or normal, and selectable effect on pitch bend.
- DC Burst generator to add punch to attack stage.
- Adjustable range Pitch Bend.
- Main Tune and Random Tune controls.
- 2-pole LPF/HPF/BPF, and ultrasmooth 4-pole LPF/HPF plus a high resonance 4-pole LPF filters.
- 3 dedicated Pitch, Filter and Amplifier Envelope Generators.
- 3 dedicated Pitch, Filter (PWM) and Amplifier LFOs.
- 4 channels mixer.
- Bass Eq control with adjustable centre frequency.
- Hard Drive effect.
- Decimator effect.
- Aggressive 6-Voice Chorus mono/stereo effect, controllable by Envelope Generator.
- Stereo/Ping delay effect, BPM sync'able to host tempo.
- Reverb effect with size control and two rendering modes.
- Stereo Spread effect.
- Four playing modes: Fingered, Low and High priority note Legato, Full Legato.
- All controls (67 knobs, 19 selectors), in front panel, no paged interface.
- Full MIDI Learn operation, with selectable min/max/reverse status.
- Multiple controls can be assigned to MIDI cc's, same MIDI cc can be assigned to several controls.
- 128 program capacity, 128 factory presets instantly available via right-click.
- Up/Down program controls.
- Built-in program/bank naming, saving and loading capabilities (.fxb/.fxp).
- User definable bank for auto-loading on startup.
- Circular or Linear knob mode, with selectable inertia.
- Full note range preview ribbon, which sends MIDI messages to host.
- Complete User Manual included.