|Product||Trident A-Range Classic Console EQ|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||UAD Hardware Specific|
The Trident A-Range Classic Console EQ Powered Plug-In is available for the UAD-1 and UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Cards for Mac OS X and Windows.
The original Trident A-Range desk holds near-mythic status in the professional recording industry, and is arguably the best loved of the classic Trident console designs. The unique band interactions of its colorful EQ section have made an indelible impact on the sound of record making. During the "Golden Years" of rock, the A-Range was employed to record some truly great records by artists such as David Bowie, Lou Reed and Queen, to name just a few.
- 4-band active EQ modeled from one of only 13 original Trident A-Range desks.
- Licensed and endorsed by Trident Audio Developments, created by Universal Audio.
- Unique filter response curves modeled to exacting detail.
- Inductor-based EQ design yields band interaction between bell and shelving filters.
- Unique ability to combine cut filters for unusual filtering responses.
- Cosmetics match the original module's "aubergine" (eggplant) finish.
A Note about UAD Powered Plug-ins
UAD-2 and UAD-1 Powered Plug-Ins run exclusively on Universal Audio's UAD DSP Accelerator Cards. All available Powered Plug-Ins are included in the UAD Software Installer/Updater Package; and every Plug-In title has a separately activated 14-day trial -- so users can try before they buy, at their own pace. Once a user decides to purchase a Plug-In, they can click on the Plug-In toolbar "Buy" button, which automatically takes them to the www.uaudio.com website and carts the plug in; or this can be done manually via browsing our webstore. Once the purchase is complete, a downloadable Authorization File is made available. Users simply drag and drop this Auth. File into the UAD meter, and the Plug-In is authorized. UAD-1 users can transfer Plug-In licenses to UAD-2 format for free (one time only). Via Customer Support, Universal Audio also allows registered UAD owners to sell their UAD card(s) with Plug-In licenses, transferring the licenses to the new card owner (subject to Universal Audio approval).