|Price (MSRP)||$299 / €229|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Trilian is the successor to the Trilogy bass module. The new instrument has a much larger core library and features highly-detailed new acoustic, electric and synth basses - as well as enhanced versions of the classic Trilogy sounds. Sporting a brand new user interface with numerous software innovations, Trilian is the first 64-bit native software based on Spectrasonics STEAM Engine and is the first virtual instrument to feature full library integration with the company's flagship Omnisphere synthesizer.
Trilian Features (preliminary info):
- Trilian is the long-awaited successor to the award-winning Trilogy software plug-in.
- Much larger core library includes multiple NEW Acoustic, Electric & Synth Basses.
- Includes enhanced versions of all the original Trilogy patches.
- Based on powerful STEAM Engine technology - like Omnisphere.
- Arpeggiator with Groove Lock for instant bass line syncing to any RMX groove or MIDI Files.
- Omnisphere library integration: use any of the Trilian sounds inside Omnisphere.
- Integrated FX racks, including all effects from Omnisphere.
- 8-part multi-timbrality allows access to multiple articulations in a single plug-in.
- High Definition streaming sample playback with Multi-channel audio architecture allows easy Mic, DI and Release soundsource mixing within a single layer.
- Extensive 'Round-Robin' sampling for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes.
- Expressive Multisampled dynamic slides – realistically slide from one note down to another.
- Live Mode allows 8 dynamic bass articulations loaded at once with instant, seamless key-switching.
- Stack Mode allows user configurable key/velocity/controller articulation mapping.
- New Custom Controls main page for rapid editing, access to the most useful controls and user interface customization for each patch.
- State of the art new Browser with Searching, Attributes/Tags, Images.
- Edit Page offers very powerful sound manipulation features including Timbre Shifting, FM, Flex Mod, Modulatable FX, Dual-voice Harmonia and more.
- Mac Universal Binary VST/AU/RTAS support – Windows VST, RTAS.
- 64-Bit native support.