|Product||Triode Lead Synthesizer|
|Type / Tags|
The Triode Lead Synthesizer is the second in a series of three inspiring Kontakt 5 instruments, the so called 'Blue Orb Series'. Triode is a dual oscillator synthesizer intended to make fat, analog and digital sounding lead sounds. But don't be fooled by it's name. Also pads, synths, strings and other types of sounds are possible with this versatile synthesizer.
There are 60 different waveforms to choose from, 30 per oscillator. Each OSC has 3 envelope generators. (Amplifier, Filter and Pitch) and 3 different filters, (Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass). There are 2 Low Frequency Oscillators (LFO's), a Pitch LFO and a Filter LFO with a choice between 4 different waveforms (Sine, Saw, Square & Random), or the LFO can be switched off. Both LFO's can be used at the same time.
The sounds can be modulated via Velocity, Aftertouch, Key Follow and the Modulation wheel. And to top this all off, you have a choice between 8 different FX (Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ, Skreamer distortion) and an Arpeggiator with an integrated arp pattern generator.
Triode already comes with a big selection of sounds for you to play with (184 instruments and 64 multis) of which 140 are lead sounds. The big amount of controls encourages you to make your own. The possibillities are endless.
- For Kontakt 5.3 (Full version, not for Kontakt Player).
- 24-bit 44.100 kHz wav samples.
- 248 patches: 184 instruments (nki) and 64 multis (nkm).
- 892 MB in size unpacked.
- 24 samples per instrument, 2 oscillators, 12 per oscillator.
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 8 FX: Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ and Skreamer distortion.
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo.
- Controls page.
- Arpeggiator & Effects page.
- The Blue Orb fluctuates and changes in color when keys are pressed.