KVR Rank: 4176 3822 [30-Day: 3877; 7-Day: 2494; Yesterday: 6140]
3 members are following Tripp Lead and 34 members are following Fretted Synth Audio @ KVR.
- Lead synth with a fat bottom and screaming sync’s, may also be tamed to become a smooth airy synth with it’s dual filters.
- Two VA style oscillators, square sub oscillator and a noise osc.
- Modulation with host sync and an envelope generator, provide a choice of many destinations.
- Two different moog style filters allow you to choose each one independently, run them parallel or serial.
- Tube Overdrive and distortion, with control of the tube hard/soft amount.
- Auto pan synced to ½, ¼ and eight notes of the BPM setting, can be applied to the main oscillator and the delay separately.
- A mono delay with modulation and a low pass filter, synced to the BPM setting. A reverb with limited control is also provided.
- Audio trigger section consists of only two knobs, (Gate) which sets the gates strength, (Decay) which sets the gates time to re-trigger.
- 128 presets to get you started.