|Developer||de la Mancha|
|Type / Tags|
Developed jointly by de la Mancha and sinkmusic for the 2007 KVR Developer Challenge, truc is a multi-effect plug-in with 4 banks of effects controlled by the movement of 2 pucks. The top puck controls the level of each effect bank, the bottom puck modulates any 4 of 13 parameters within the effect banks. This allows continuous morphing of the sound by moving the pucks to vary the impact of each effect bank.
As well as manually controlling each puck (either by mouse or MIDI controller) you can lock the pucks together and/or set them to move automatically, either randomly or by a configurable LFO, all in sync with your project tempo.
- 4 effect banks:
- Dirtifier – overdrive, bit crush, sample rate, variable state filter.
- Modulator – flanger, tempo sync LFO modulates auto-pan or ring mod.
- Delay – tempo sync delay with reverse, ping-pong and LP filter options.
- Granulator – tempo sync granulator, pitch shift and gate with random options.
- 2 independent XY pucks control:
- Effect bank wet/dry level and/or relative volume.
- Any 4 of 13 effect parameters.
- Set the minimum levels of the pucks to change the sensitivity.
- Lock bottom puck to the top puck to control both with one movement.
- Either or both pucks can be independently set to 'auto', which moves the puck either randomly or by a configurable LFO, all in sync with host tempo.
- Seeded randomisation with option to loop.
- Switch unused effect banks off saves CPU.
- Master volume and wet/dry levels.
- Over 100 presets, from subtle to mental.
- All controls have MIDI CC's assigned with MIDI learn option.