TrueVerb combines two separate modules - an Early Reflections simulator, and a Reverb - to produce a high quality, natural-sounding room effect. The user can define the room size, its decay time and frequency response, and, most uniquely, the distance (beyond the speakers) to the sound source.
A design driven by psychoacoustic research gives TrueVerb its very convincing, yet uncolored sound. TrueVerb is specially designed for the multi-channel mixing environment. It will not change the original signal's stereo image, and will not alter the perceived level balance of the mix. As with other Waves plug-ins, TrueVerb features a flexible and informative graphic interface with a wide range of controls, plus a comprehensive setup library.
- Low coloration reverberation and early reflection.
- Stereo compatibility.
- Constant perceived sound level.
- Novel distance control.
- Separate distance & reverb controls.
- Linked distance & reverb mode.
- Editable time response display.
- Editable frequency response display.
- New setup filing mechanism.
- Space dimensional control.
- Variational control.