TSAR-1 True Stereo Algorithmic Reverb is not an emulation. It's not a stock design. It's not a static snapshot of a space. The TSAR-1 is a powerful, modern reverb algorithm.
- True Stereo Algorithm.
- Comprehensive user interface.
- Modern and powerful high-end reverb.
- Extensive preset library.
- Comes bundled with the TSAR-1R Reverb.
Five easy accessible parameters make up the reverb section, and are often the only parameters you need to adjust.
- Predelay: Use it as a rhythmic effect or to carefully match the tail with the early reflections.
- Time: Longer or shorter reverb tail.
- Density: Smooth, modern and dense, or sparse, lush and vintage.
- Tone: Dark or bright? No need to adjust dozens of knobs to get the character you need.
- High Cut: Too much sizzle? Cut the highs.
The top row allows you to do the final touches to get exactly the sound you're after.
- Early Reflections: Type Large, Medium or Small? What room do you want to place your tracks in?
- Early Reflections Mix: Already got a good sounding room and just need some longer reverb? Turn down the earlies with the mix knob.
- Diffusion: Need that extra smoothness on your snare?
- Modulation: A vintage style chorus-y modulation, or a modern and classy modulation?
- Reverb Mix and Output Volume: They just have to be there, right?
Show both current and previous settings, and toggle between those by clicking on each of the parameter value displays.
Extensive Preset Library
41 presets categorized into a "modern" and a "vintage" set. The modern set focuses on the classy reverb sounds of today, while the vintage set mimics the characters of old school reverbs we still love to use. All presets are well documented with examples of intended use cases.
Same sound quality, easier to use, with just three reverb parameters and the required mix and volume knobs. The TSAR-1R comes bundled with its bigger brother, the TSAR-1.
- Predelay: Perfect for getting that small gap between the vocals and the reverb tail
- Time: One fader to rule them all. The Time control changes the Density, Diffusion, Early Reflections, Reverb Time, etc. Almost like a continuous swipe through all the best presets.
- Color: Need a bright or a dark reverb?