|Product||TX16Wx Software Sampler Professional|
|Price (MSRP)||€29 / €89|
|Type / Tags|
OS X 10.7
|Copy Protection||Key File|
TX16Wx Software Sampler Professional builds on the popular free TX16Wx, adding several advanced professional features, such as:
- Per-group switchable hi-quality sample interpolation
- Hermite, Sinc 32/64/128.
- Built-in send effects
- Fully automated sends and effect parameters.
- Matrix Wave Switcher / Editor
- Configure triggering of different samples in a grid-based mapping layout based on any external or internal MIDI or modulation source, random triggers or round-robin.
- Simplifies advanced layering and expressive sample setups with hierarchal mapping.
- Maps into group keyboard layouts like regular samples.
- Can be combined with group switching for unlimited expressiveness.
- Group trigger switching
- Note-on conditional triggering based on MIDI controllers, modulation or automation.
- Round-robin, random, tempo and key-based conditions.
- Insert processing
- Insert parameters can be controlled with modulation.
- Additional Filters.
- Advanced output management
- Switch outputs between mono/stereo.
- Route signals to multiple outputs.
TX16Wx Professional is inexpensive shareware with no intrusive copy protection. It is available in two license modes, commercial and non-commercial.