|Type / Tags|
- Windows XP or later
- 32-bit audio VST host
- Apple OS X 10.5 or later
- Intel / x86 processor
- 32 / 64-bit audio AU / VST host
UltraPhazer is a multi oscillated phaser plugin for Windows and OS X hosts. It sounds very cool on guitar tracks and on raw saw sound. But also a very subtle phazer effect can be generated with this plugin. It can also be used as stereo enhancer and auto panner.
There are a lot of controls for the parameters: Resonance, Min Filter, Max Filter, LFO Freq, LFO Add 1-3, Filter 1-4, Num Filter, Stereo Phaz and Mix.
Changes in v1.5 beta:
- Fixed default bank corruption error in 64-bit mode / OS X.
- TODO: Fixed missing GUI update in 64-bit mode / OS X using some hosts like Renoise 2.81
Changes in v1.4:
- Added VSTGUI 4.1 beta support.
- Added Cocoa support.
- Added 64-bit support.
- Optimized anti-denormal algorithm.
- Various optimizations.
- No more PowerPC support. Ask us for a special build, if you really need it.
- Minimum OS X version: 10.5.