No Longer Available
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
Uniquel-izer lets you determine your ideal EQ. If you ever need more bands or filters they're just a click away.
- Unlimited number of fully overlappable bands.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Apply different filters to each channel.
- 11 filter types available:
- Traditional: peaking/parametric, low/high pass, 2 low/highshelf, band pass.
- Specialty: 4 and 8 harmonic parametrics, notch.
- Controllable frequency, gain, bandwidth, and harmonic decay; turnoff selected harmonics per filter (where applicable).
- Activate/deactivate filters on the fly.
- Processing power only used for active filters.
- Solo individual filters.
- Output peak hold meters with clip indicators.
- Stereo output trim fader with +/- 24 dB boost/cut.
- Multi-processor/Advanced multi-processor (AMP) capable.
- Integrated Spectrogram Analyzer.
- Integrated FFT Spectrum Analyzer.
- Analyzer input signal or processed signal.
- Adjust filter settings using sliders, dragging a filter's handles on the filtergraph, or using arrows to nudge.
- Lock individual parameters from editing.
- Customizable frequency response display: Show only the selected filter, turn off filter handles, show/hide plot labels/scale, turn off graph shading.
- Zoom in or out on the frequency response display.
- Integrated SAVE and LOAD.
- Two workspaces.
- Copy settings between workspaces.
- Load previously saved filters/EQs into an established EQ.
- Delete unused filters.
- Copy settings to other workspace or completely clear them.
- Flexible parameter automation mechanism (only version 2.0, and higher support parameter automation).
Reviewed By trmupstage
October 20, 2003
Reviewed By Funkybot
October 20, 2003